Recruit Technologies is building a platform to verify HR credentials.
Recruit Technologies is a Japanese information services and human resources company. Using HR data, Recruit investigated the possibility and practical uses for blockchain in the HR sector. They built a prototype resume authentication database for job seekers and employers.
- Companies can’t easily verify credentials from the flood of applicants
- Job seekers must upload documents and credentials in manual and time-consuming ways
- Document fraud (forged, altered, falsified or misleading documents) is hard to detect and increases the risks for employers
- A secure, trusted platform that holds applicant credentials
- A verification process to check HR credentials
- The ability to easily share credentials with employers
How BigchainDB is Helping
Using blockchain technology provided by BigchainDB, it’s possible to build a database of applicants and their documents so that credentials can be verified and shared seamlessly, increasing trust amongst all parties and reducing the risks for everyone.
BigchainDB underpins the Recruit platform in several ways:
- Provides a globally accessible database to store applicants and their documents
- High capacity and throughput for millions of records and documents
- Interoperability with IPFS, to store large files and media
- Data immutability that brings trust and auditability to the records
- Query technology that enables quick retrieval records and documents
- Reduced security and liability in managing private applicant data
By leveraging BigchainDB’s technology, fraud more easily detectable and manageable on a large scale.